Agri-FinanceWe know farming. We know financing. We know you.
“Let’s Talk” isn’t just an invitation. It’s how we do business.
Our experts at FS Agri-Finance believe that having a meaningful conversation with our customers is the best way to help them reach their financial goals.
Ag View FS will show you how you can use financing as a risk management tool to help spread your costs and manage your cash flow. Our experts know the business of agriculture, are focused on what’s ahead and will ensure you’re ready for what’s next.
FS Agri-Finance Offers operating Lines of Credit
You need a lender who is committed to the agricultural sector. At FS Agri-Finance, we've been financing agriculture for three decades.
FS Agri-Finance is an operating line of credit to finance the purchase of FS products and services for the crop production cycle. in addition to purchases from New Century FS, your operating line of credit may include funds for other operating expenses.
Personalized FS Agri-Finance programs are available only to FS customers. Credit limits, loan terms, and loan conditions are customized to your farm operations. Expanded operating lines, product emphasis, loyalty, and introductory finance programs are also available.
Making Your Life Easier
Here's how FS Agri-Finance programs can help your operation run more smoothly and make your life easier:
- Purchases may be automatically applied to your Agri-Finance account
- Eliminates trips to the bank
- No monthly checks to write
- No missed discounts
- No late charges on your open trade account
- Requests for loan changes and additional funds may be made over the phone
- "One-stop shopping" provides flexibility and convenience
Manage Your Cash Flow
Our financing programs also offer:
- Interest paid only on money used
- No hidden fees or charges
- No penalty for early repayment
- Next year's financing needs may be arranged before this year's loan is repaid
- Pick up available cash discounts and eliminate late charges on your open trade account
- Match your loan repayment to your marketing plans and seasonal cash flow
- Increased liquidity positions your cash most effectively
- Competitive interest rates